Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Berlin is the Best

I went to Berlin. What a bang up place that is! Prahahah is the g.d. doldrums. Oh! Get over it Tania. I'm always boo-hooing about the state of things: Prague, teaching, life. But the facts are: everything's alright (Prague, teaching, life). I'm homesick (although as one of you prescient types reminded me, "there's nothing for you here. Don't come home") and scared witless half the time (allah only knows why) but I'm also, some of the time, strangely happy. Sadder than I am at home, and happier.

I miss having friends. Oh, I have a couple alright, and lovely people they are, but somehow its not the...same. Well, why should I want it to be--why move half way aroudn the world and want for things to be the same?

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Oh, adventures. I miss having friends around too. I suspect your life is somewhat more interesting, so no more cryin'!

8:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home