Friday, October 13, 2006

Vegetarian society

So I am having a ridiculous day. Working in the bookstore is too funny! I've had speakers of Russian, German, and Spanish all waltz in today and without a segue in sight gab their gobbledy-gook language to me. Hey wha?

Also, apparently this is a tourist office. Like, so um, How do I get to the restaurant with the terrace next door? Where can I buy stamps? Where is the bank? How to we get to the refectory library? And then some young thing just waltzed in while i was chewing on my salami lunch, from the "Vegetarian Society," trying to sell me trail mix and other erstwhile animal-free goodies. mmm, salami...

3 Comments:

Blogger Boulos said...

Haha, your life needs to be a movie ASAP, b/c I can't think of anything funnier than your salami lovefest being interrupted by some crazy Eastern European tree hugger. Hahaha, Oh Tanio.

1:33 PM

 
Blogger Blarnesog said...

long underwear is the best thing that ever happened to me. I sleep in it and then throw my clothes over it. Like every day. Seriously. The best thing

1:09 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what happened to the more recent post?

10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home